9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday, July 20 | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch
Join us for demonstrations and pasture walks, featuring…
- Precision Ranching: Placing of the Right Cow, in the Right Pasture, at the Right Time
- Evaluating Virtual Fencing
- Replacement Heifer Selection Checklist — New Tools
- Genomic Tools for Terminal Sire Selection
- Heat Stress in Alberta’s Grazing Beef Cattle
- Advantage Drones: Collecting Real-Time Actionable Data on Forage and Cattle
Lunch will be included! Registration is opening soon, so please check back for details.
In the meantime, if you’d like more information, please reach out to email@example.com or call (780) 248-1740.