1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Learn about current research in agriculture and agronomy during a series of events at the University of Alberta Breton Plots – a historic and unique site just over an hour away from Edmonton (Google Maps). Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Sheri Strydhorst presents Alberta Regional Variety Trial
- Guillermo Hernandez Ramirez and/or Akim Omokanye present Perennial Cereals Grain Crop Trial
- Miles Dyck presents Nitrogen and Sulphur Fertilization in Forages
- Linda Gorim and/or Miles Dyck present Liming: New research and the Long-term Classical Rotation
- Nitrogen and Sulphur Fertilization in Cereals and Oilseeds
The Breton Plots are a focal point for research and discovery, continuing to provide science and best practices on soil health, higher yields, greenhouse gas emissions, nitrogen fertilizers, nutrient balances, crop rotation, and carbon sequestration.