12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
ALES is celebrating Lunar New Year in the Pit (Main Floor Agriculture/Forestry Centre) from 12 – 2 PM.
The event is drop-in and open to all ALES students and staff, so please stop by. There will also be the opportunity to win fantastic prizes!
Free snacks and hot tea will be served. Activities include Chinese calligraphy, lantern making, paper-cutting, fortune-telling with fortune sticks, music, and more.
We hope to see you and Happy Lunar New Year!
- Agricultural, Life & Environmental Sciences, Faculty
- ALES Graduate Students
- ALES Students
- ALES Undergraduate Students
- Department of Agricultural, Food & Nutritional Science
- Department of Human Ecology
- Department of Renewable Resources
- Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology
- Featured Events
- Other Events